[TOP TEN TUESDAY] Books I Want to Reread

Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly meme hosted at The Broke and The Bookish.

This Week's Topic: Top Ten Books I Want To Reread (or if you don't reread...would reread in an ideal world)

I really want to reread books and I'll definitely reread a nice amount of them only if I had the time... sometimes I DO reread. I've reread Unwind a couple of times and I don't really mind rereading it again and again. I've also reread Thirteen Reasons Why by Jay Asher. But most of the times I just tell myself that I'll reread them and they don't happen (well not yet...).



Red Rising. One of my fave books this year and possibly one of my fave series. I really love this book! And I'd love to buy myself some time to reread it (especially before Golden Son comes out).
To All the Boys I've Loved Before. One of my recent reads and is now a part of my fave books. I just LOVE the development of romance here AND I just LOVE Peter Kavinsky (definitely my first ever book boyfriend XD)
We Were Liars. This book is just so beautiful. It's unforgettable. I'd love to reread it and feel the same things~~
Unwind. sooooo this is the book I'll NEVER get tired of rereading. It's my fave book! How can I not want to reread it?
the Silkworm. Another fave. Perhaps I can call this my current fave crime fiction. This second book in the Cormoran Strike series by Robert Galbraith (JK Rowling) seriously surpassed the Cuckoo's Calling by a great margin.



Wuthering Heights. One of the really, really few classics I've finished. I loved it and I'd really like to reread it so that I can further understand it (if there's anything I misunderstood or missed).
Legend Trilogy. One of the BEST book series out there (not that I've finished a lot but not really many series catch my attention right from the very beginning)
Pretenders + License to Spill. Perhaps this is my favorite Lisi Harrison series to date. It's a very light, fun, and thrilling series. It has better romance and twists as compared to The Clique.
the Clique Series. I just wanted to reread this for the fun of it. I first read this series when I was 14years old and finshed it when I was around 17(: I've reread a few but not the entire series. And I'd really like to do that :)
The Perks of Being A Wallflower. When I finished this, it felt as if there's something I missed or something I failed to really appreciate... and that's why I'd like to read this again. Some people also said that this becomes a better read the second time around~

*             *             *

How about you guys, what books would you like to reread? Do we have anything in common? :)
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...