JANUARY ROUNDUP

Hello,

January was a pretty on-again-and-off-again week for me. I have a ton of things in mind even though the year just started. My school projects are all piled up and I'm working on them as I deal with other school stuff, reading, and blogging. With school works as my top priority, I had to hold some books I'm reading or just take them in slowly.

I'm quite sure February will be the same but I'll still do my best to manage my time. It's one my year's goals anyway :)

{ BOOK REVIEWS }


The Vines by Christopher Rice | JUDGE, vol4 by Yoshiki Tonogai | Meet Your Baker by Ellie Alexander | The Statistical Probability of Love at First Sight by Jennifer E. Smith | The Body Electric by Beth Revis | Cinder by Marissa Meyer

{ PROMOTIONAL POSTS }

AtlantisRising by Gloria Craw | MeetYour Baker by Ellie Alexander | Final Life by Rose Garcia

*             *             *

THIS MONTH...
{ TBR LIST }

Silent Scream by Angela Marsons | The Hitchhiker Strain Series by Kellie Sheridan | Modern Rituals by J.S. Leonard | Girl of Nightmares by Kendare Blake | All the Bright Places by Jennifer Niven | Scarlet by Marissa Meyer

{ PROMOTIONAL POSTS }

Langston’s Daughters by Juliette Harper

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...