[TOP TEN TUESDAY] Books on My Spring TBR List

Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly meme hosted at The Broke and The Bookish.

This Week's Topic: Books on my spring TBR list

Spring season is technically my summer vacation. SO I had really fun coming up with this tbr list. I had fun because I'm quite sure that I'll really be able to read these books. I've been VERY busy this March because of my major subjects. While I'll still have summer classes come April 13, I'm quite sure that my subjects then will not be as heavy as those I have right now.

I didn't add any upcoming books on this list because I'm quite sure my country won't have the new releases until the next season -__-


Golden Son by Pierce Brown. I told myself that I'll read it the moment I was able to buy it but I was bloodydamn busy so I'll just read it once my vacation starts. I'm also planning to reread Red Rising before jumping into this one :)
Red Queen by Victoria Aveyard. This one had so much love on my previous book haul post, SO I'll just go ahead and read it. Although as far as I can remember this one had mixed reviews. Hopefully I won't fall on the disappointed side.
Scarlet by Marissa Meyer. I keep on telling myself that I'll read this. I'll read this. I'll read this. And I will. It's just that I always get stuck with my current read because I become to busy to finish them so I can't move on to my next book. BUT this time I WILL READ HAVE THE TIME TO READ THIS.
Girl of Nightmares by Kendare Blake. I also keep on placing this on my tbr list. SO yeah, I promise myself that I WILL FINALLY READ THIS.
Allegiant by Veronica Roth. Ummm... I'm adding this here just because I really need to finish this book && it's practically the oldest book I bought that I still haven't read.


Falling Into Place by Amy Zhang. Because I've been hoping to read this even before it was released :)
The 5th Wave by Rick Yancey. Because I really need to read this series, the third book is coming is soon. AND the film adaptation is also coming soon (okay, that'll be next year but that is still soon...)
Material Girls by Elaine Dimopoulos. Had the chance to get this on NetGalley and I'm really hoping to read it soon. Gotta finish my current ebook read soon :)
Grave Mercy by Robin LaFevers, This is one of those books A LOT of people are raving about. I'm not a huge fantasy reader but if it's something many people are so into, I'm definitely giving some time to try it :)
Gates of Thread and Stone by Lori M. Lee. Another fantasy book I feel I should really read soon :)


follow links:
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...