APRIL ROUNDUP

Hello,

So I was supposed to schedule this post last Thursday and have it up by May 1 but crappy internet happened. Soooo yeah, I'm posting this late and my following reviews might be a bit late as well. I've read Baxter's Draw, The Merit Birds, and A Thousand Pieces of You this past week. I'm really glad that somehow I am able to follow my reading schedule :) I'll be dropping by other blogs this Monday.

{ BOOK REVIEWS }
The Fade Out, vol1 by Ed Brubaker | The Blast by Sarah Perlmutter | As the Crow Flies by Damien Boyd | Golden Son by Pierce Brown | Mary Hades by Sarah Dalton | Scarlet by Marissa Meyer | Head in the Sand by Damien Boyd

{ ANIME REVIEW }
Barakamon (Kinema Citrus)

{ PROMOTIONAL POSTS }
+ giveaways
The Blast by Sarah Perlmutter | Tripp by Kristen Kehoe
*             *             *
{ TBR LIST }
Alice's Portrait by Juliette Harper | Dreamscape: Saving Alex by Kirstin Pulioff | Such a Secret Place by Cortney Pearson | Earth & Sky by Megan Crewe | Red Queen by Victoria Aveyard | The 5th Wave by Rick Yancey

{ PROMOTIONAL POSTS }
Lola Carlyle's 12-Step Romance by Danielle Young-Ullman | Alice's Portrait by Juliette Harper | Dreamscape: Saving Alex by Kirstin Pulioff | Such A Secret Place by Cortney Pearson

*             *             *
Recent Read.
The Merit Birds by Kelley Powell. Unexpectedly great. Laos culture. Realistic fiction. Beautiful story. Review to be posted soon.
A Thousand Pieces of You by Claudia Gray. Disappointed.
Current Read.
Falling Into Place by Amy Zhang. I'm loving the storytelling style :)
Material Girls by Elaine Dimopoulos. I'm not really enjoying this. The world is interesting but story-wise, just not absorbing me.
Next Read.
Alice's Portrait by Juliette Harper. I loved Langston's Daughter, Baxter's Draw was so-so. Hopefully this will nicely wrap up the series :)
The 5th Wave by Rick Yancey.




follow links:
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...