MAY BOOK HAUL

Since You've Been Gone by Morgan Matson | Throne of Glass by Sarah J. Maas | Sekret by Lindsay Smith | UnSouled by Neal Shusterman | UnDivided by Neal Shusterman | The Girl on the Train by Paula Hawkins | Beautiful Creatures by Kami Garcia and Margaret Stohl (audiobook) | Rebecca by Daphne du Maurier (audiobook) | Great Expectations by Charles Dickens (audiobook) | PS I Still Love You by Jenny Han


Hello,

So this is one of those moments when I'd ask myself, what the freak happened to my book buying ban? I bought two books last month, I should have bought lesser or none at all this month but when I get the chance to go to that bookstore with all the good stuff (aka Fully Booked && Power Books), I just can't stop myself from getting all the books I want. I actually wasn't able to get ALL of them 'cause I don't have that much savings for the time being (thus the buying ban, right?). Then before the month ends, I was able to get my hands on PS I Still Love You && I'm currently reading it :D

I also downloaded all these audiobooks because AudioFile is having this SYNC 2015 again wherein you can download selected audiobooks for free for a certain period of time :)

{ FOR REVIEW }

A Batter of Life and Death by Ellie Alexander | Rumors by A.C. Arthur | Twister Dark, vol2 by Neil Gibson | Evil Games by Angela Marsons | Secrets of the Sevens by Lynn Lindquist | Book of James by Ellen J. Green | Those Girls by Lauren Saft | You Can't Get Blood Out of Shag Carpet by Juliette Harper

*             *             *
Recent Read.
The 5th Wave by Rick Yancey. LOVED the storytelling. LOVED Zombie and Ringer (OTP!)
The Secret Ingredient by Stewart Lewis. Straightforward inspirational. 
Current Read.
P.S. I Still Love You by Jenny Han. LOVING IT!! Although Kitty's maturity is really crazy,
Evil Games by Angela Marsons. Really enjoying it. I like the multiple POV.
Next Read.
Secret of the Sevens by Lynn Lindquist.
Cress by Marissa Meyer. I think I've read enough books in between.




follow links:
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...