AUGUST ROUNDUP

I'm really loving this Josh Dun bookmark I made :D

Hello,

August was great. I mentioned this on my last post. I spent another great birthday with friends and family. Nothing big happened but I think it was still great. Some of the gifts I received were also posted in my previous post (aka my book haul post).

{ BOOK REVIEWS }
The Infinite Sea by Rick Yancey | Damage Done by Amanda Panitch | The Silent Treament by Melanie Surani


Anyway, in case you did not notice, these two books were the same books I shared in one of my weekly musing posts. These two practically made my reading month (on physical books since I've read a decent amount of ebooks). The Infinite Sea was able to bring me out of my reading slump :D Since You've Been Gone, on the other hand, is what I am currently reading. I kind of got stuck because of school-things but I'm really enjoying it (especially lately). 

*             *             *

{ JULY BOOKHAUL }
Birthday Book Haul


THIS MONTH....
{ TBR LIST }
The Girl on the Train by Paula Hawkins | Challenger Deep by Neal Shusterman | Beastly Bones by William Ritter | The Girl's Guide to the Apocalypse by Daphne Lamb | The Space Between Heartbeats by Melissa Pearl

*             *             *

{ IN CASE YOU MISSED }
I celebrated my birthday week (despite my really busy schedule lately) by hosting my first giveaway. It's a PH ONLY GIVEAWAY. If you haven't joined, here's the link: 
win a copy of Red Rising by Pierce Brown and a couple of pre-loved books to choose from.


let's connect!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...