OCTOBER BOOK HAUL (aka the book buying ban haul)

The Assassin's Blade by Sarah J. Maas

Queen of Tomorrow by Sherry D. Ficklin | Not Quite Dead by Lyla Payne | Celestial (short story collection) | Talented by Sophie Davis | The Dark of Twilight by Kate Danley | White Hart by Sarah Dalton | The Queen of the Tearling by Erika Johansen | The Standout by Laurel Osterkamp | The Dead List by Martin Crosbie

Hello,

...and YAY for a (somehow) successful book buying ban! I only bought The Assassin's Blade by Sarah J. Maas and  an e-book copy of The Queen of Tearling because it's only $3.99 which is crazy (it was even $1.99 a week before I bought it. ugh.). Anyway, I'm really glad about that. The rest of my e-books, as usual, are free from Amazon. The last two, The Standout and The Dead List came from kindle scout and the Queen of Tomorrow is a book I won from Eileen's blog, BookCatPin

{ FOR REVIEW }
Finding Hope by Colleen Nelson | Return Once More by Trisha Leigh | Revealed by A.C. Arthur | Born of Shadow by Sarah Benson | Bound by Donnielle Tyner

*             *             *

ICYM, I have a month long vacation and I'm really hoping to get around my HUGE TBR books. Along with tackling my TBR books, I decided to set a few things for me to do:
  > read around 20 books. okay I set 15 as my minimum but 20 sounds really amazing, haha
  > schedule my posts 2 weeks ahead. because I suck at managing my time during school days, I decided to keep this in mind.
  > draw at least one perspective drawing. I've been meaning to go back to perspective drawing but school works always get in the way.. sooo, obviously, this month long vacation is my chance!
  > finish at least 2 anime series. I really want to go over the anime series I have. I've been eternally stuck on my never ending anime to-watch. at least 2 but I'm hoping for 5, haha
  > have a personal read-a-thon. you know, just for the hell of spending an entire day reading

... that's all for now. I'm still think of more things to do :3

*             *             *
Recent Read.
Beastly Bones by William Ritter. Intriguing. Abigail x Charlie!! I easily find book one better though.
Return Once More by Trisha Leigh. Time travelling + well researched historical events!! Review here.
Current Read.
Throne of Glass by Sarah J. Maas. Intriguing mystery. New fave heroine! Currently shipping Celaena x Dorian!! 
Nirvana by J.R. Stewart. Crazy but interesting dystopian world. I'm still in the first few chapters though.
Next Read.
Veronika Decides to Die by Paulo Coelho.
Born of Shadow by Sarah Benson





let's connect!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...