OCTOBER ROUNDUP

October reads :)

Hello,

October officially ends my first semester. YAY!! Then, I have three, THREE, more weeks vacation. DOUBLE YAY!! I'm really crossing my fingers that I'll be able to read a good amount of books from my TBR list and watch a decent amount of anime :D

I started with Return Once More and Throne of Glass last week. ICYM my thoughts on Return Once More, review can be found by clicking the link below. I just finished Throne of Glass and I LOVE IT! The romance && the mystery && Celaena && Crown Prince Dorian!! My thoughts will be posted soon :)

{ BOOK REVIEWS }


I'm really glad to actually have some time off after such an exhausting semester. My art subjects took over my time but it's definitely fine. Over my vacation, I'll be working on some personal projects (mostly perspective drawing and lettering). My updates and works can be found at my Tumblr account. I don't have Instagram at the moment. I don't have a smart phone right for now. I'll be back after a month or two :) 

*             *             *

{ OCTOBER BOOK HAUL }
The Assassin's Blade + a few kindle ebooks



THIS MONTH....
{ TBR LIST }
these books and a few ebooks





let's connect!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...