[WEEKLY MUSING] 10 of my Book Cruhes and/or Fave (male) Characters

tell me i'm not dreaming alone (against the current)
Hello,

It's Valentine's Day and I spent the lovely day with my family. I've read a couple of pages of Nine Stories by J.D. Salinger. And now, I'll be working on my univ. homework. Ugh.

Anyway, since I didn't do anything that screams Valentine's Day today, I decided to create a list of my book crushes (or book boyfriends!!) and or fave male characters in books. Just because why not?

Peter Kavinsky (To All the Boys I've Loved Before Duology) | Dorian Havilliard (Throne of Glass Series) | Frank Porter (Since You've Been Gone) | Ben Parish aka Zombie (The 5th Wave Series)

These are my top book crushes. I don't usually swoon over characters but when I do, I just end up fangirling so hard over them (you can go ask my younger sister for it).

You know I'm a black sheep. I'm sorry that I like Dorian more than Chaol. Please don't hate me for it. I'm also more of a Zombie fan than an Evan fan on The 5th Wave. Actually I never liked Evan. Meh. AND who wouldn't like Peter K && Frank Porter? :D

Prince Kai (the Lunar Chronicles) | Noah Shaw (The Unbecoming of Mara Dyer) | Dashiell aka Dash (Dash and Lily's Book of Dares)

These are some guys I like but don't fangirl so much about (except for Kai maybe, since I still swoon over him whenever I read the Lunar Chronicles. LOL). I need to buy the entire Mara Dyer series. I've only read the first one because of PulseIt's free reads. I suck, I know.. But soon. I promise. And Dash? I just plainly think he's adorable. I like how nerdy and maybe daring he is :)

Connor Lassiter (Unwind Dystology) | Darrow Au Andromedus (Red Rising Trilogy) | Maven Calore (Red Queen Series)

These are some of my fave characters! I don't have a crush on them but I just LOVE them as characters. Connor is definitely my #1 fave character and no matter what, I'll always cheer for him. And Darrow? He's one of the best characters ever! He has some great developments like Connor. Maven? He's one of my black sheep moments again. I ended up liking him in Red Queen more than Cal. Just because Cal is so 'meh' :P


*             *             *

AND if you're not so busy and are interested, you can go ahead and take this quiz from Alternative Press: Who should be your Valntine's Day bae? I just randomly tried it. Some crazy quiz, I know. But yeah.. I really wish I got someone like twenty one pilots, or Lynn Gunn, or Jenna McDougall. But Derek DiScanio is also fine :)


*             *             *

How about you guys, who are you book (or fictional) crushes? do we have similarities?


let's connect!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...