JUNE BOOK HAUL (aka the successful book buying ban haul)

only book i got. won not bought!
The Star-Touched Queen by Roshani Chokshi

Hello,

I.am.so.proud.of.myself.

I didn't brought out a single cent for a book this month. Can you believe that? Well believe it because it did happen. The only physical book I got this month is The Star-Touched Queen by Roshani Chokshi. It's now on my tbr shelf. If you want me to read this book for the read-a-thon this July, vote here. I'm excited for this book I keep on setting it aside though. Anyway, the following ebooks below were bought using my remaining GCs, received from a giveaway, and author newsletter subscriptions :)

Beating Heart Cadavers by Laura Marcelle Giebfried | Fear My Mortality by Everly Frost | Ascenders by C.L. Gaber | Ascenders: Skypunch by C.L. Gaber | Veil of Deception by Michael Byars Lewis | Crane by Stacey Rourke | Elementals: the Prophecy of Shadows by Michelle Madow | See How They Run by Tom Bale | Fire and Shadow by Imogen Howson

{ FOR REVIEW }
Mystery Mile by Margery Allingham | The Night is Deep by Joe Hart | Under My Skin by Laura Diamond | Unplugged by Donna Freitas | The Night Stalker by Robert Bryndza | Shift by Donnielle Tyner | There Once were Stars by Melanie McFarlane

*             *             *

I'm trying to stop myself from getting more review books because I'm a lazy kid && uni starts two weeks from now. But all these book tours just keep on popping out of nowhere. I sign up expecting nothing but end up getting in. Anyway, I'll just try not to sign up for anything next month. That's definitely a resolution. 

*             *             *

How about you guys, what books did you get this month? How many of them have you read? How was your month? :)


let's connect!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...